Principles of Personal Data Protection and Processing
Personal data is data which enables the identification of a natural person, that OÜ EUROPARK ESTONIA (EuroPark) processes in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council for the purpose of solving questions/disputes/problems in regards to the conclusion and execution of a parking agreement and to the provision of parking services pursuant to the following principles:
- EuroPark stores personal data in a form which enables to identify a person only if it is necessary to meet the purpose for which personal data is processed, used to protect the rights of EuroPark or if it is requested pursuant to legislation.
- EuroPark applies IT measures and other necessary security measures to ensure the protection of personal data, including confidentiality, and to monitor the proper processing of personal data.
- EuroPark has established in-house instructions and procedural rules on how to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data.
- The employees of EuroPark are aware of the principles of personal data protection and undertake to follow these principles, being responsible for the violation of obligations.
- EuroPark does not disclose the personal data it becomes aware of in solving the questions/disputes/problems with regard to the conclusion and the execution of a parking agreement and to the provision of parking services to other persons, unless the obligation to disclose the data emanates from the law, it is necessary to disclose the data to solve the questions/disputes/problems with regard to the conclusion and execution of a parking agreement and to the provision of parking services, EuroPark has a legitimate interest in it, or a person has given their consent to it.
- EuroPark cooperates with persons it may transfer data to (incl. personal data), request and receive data from them within the framework and for the purpose of cooperation. Such persons can be mobile operators, debt collection providers, credit registers, IT partners as well as persons, institutions, and organizations that mediate or provide settlement services, postal services, or other services and products.
- EuroPark saves and stores the recordings of parking lot security cameras and notifications and orders submitted via means of communication (e-mail, telephone, etc.), and also other activities of a person, if it is necessary to collect them to meet the purpose and, if necessary, to use the aforementioned records to prove orders or other activities.
- EuroPark may collect data on the visitors of the EuroPark website by using cookies and to process these data for authentification and statistical purposes. The description of cookie technologies used by EuroPark is available here.
- Concerning the data processed by EuroPark, a person has the right to request access to their personal data and to ask the personal data to be modified, erased, or transferred, to object to processing of personal data to the extent regulated by the Regulation and to file a complaint to EuroPark, the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate or a court.
- A data subject has the right to appeal to EuroPark in the occurrence of a question, an application, or a complaint in connection with the processing of personal data. Please use the following contacts or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.